Terms & Conditions of Booking
By hiring our holiday home from us you will be agreeing to abide by the following rules, terms and conditions:
- As this is our Holiday home as well please could you love and respect it as you would do your own home.
- We are renting our holiday home to you only, along with decking, hot tub and private fishing peg. We cannot be held responsible for facilities on the park being closed or problems with the services supplying our holiday home e.g. electric and water. Obviously if there are any problems with these report them to Mike on 01526 268 597 and we will do our best to help but these are normally beyond our control.
- Please be aware Tattershall Lakes Country Park is next to a RAF base, we cannot be held responsible for the noise from flying jets. Also please be aware that they do night flying exercises occasionally, flying will normally finish as late as 1am. It is up to yourselves to check when this is and if this will cause a problem to yourselves then book your holiday dates accordingly.
- All rubbish bins to be emptied and placed in the large green bins provided around the park on departure.
- Please park only on the allocated space to the left of the holiday home. Maximum 2 cars.
- Please be respectful to our neighbours either side of our holiday home and noise is to be kept to a minimum at all times. All music outside to be turned off by 11pm please.
- To use the onsite entertainment and facilities you will need to obtain and purchase entertainment passes from Guest Services on site, the cost of these is not included in your stay and is payable directly to the park.
- Please abide and uphold the park rules at all times which are enclosed within the information folder inside the caravan.
- Please leave our holiday home as you found it on check in, in a clean and tidy manner on the day of your departure and if possible please strip the bed linen that has been used and leave it in the hallway, this would be a great help to myself.
- If you brought a dog with you, please keep them crated when left unattended in the holiday home. Keep on leads at all times all around the park and always clean up after your dog.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed inside our holiday home at Any Time and please use the ashtray provided on the outside table.
- Fire extinguisher located in the kitchen near the toaster and a Fire Blanket located in the Boiler cupboard is provided for your safety.
- First aid kit is located under the Kitchen sink also.
- Please leave the Holiday home by 10am on the day of departure. Please place the keys back in the key safe before you leave.
- In the unlikely event that the gas bottles are empty, report it to Mike on 01526 268 597.
- Disposable BBQS only to be used on the gravel area only please. NOT ON THE DECKING AREAS or OUTSIDE FURNITURE. Any damage caused by barbecues will be taken from your damage deposit.
- No Ball Games around the caravan please.
IMPORTANT HOT TUB INFORMATION- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL GUESTS ARE AWARE.
- Due to new changes on HSE Hot Tub Safety Requirements we have to fully drain down, sterilise and refill the Hot Tub after every changeover of guests.
- This will mean that the Hot Tub MAY NOT be up to temperature until the morning after your arrival. We can only apologise if this is the case our guests health and safety is very important to us.
- When not in use please replace the cover with Care to keep the tub up to temperature.
- Please ensure all Guests using the Hot Tub read the HOT TUB RULES AND HOT TUB GUIDELINES which are located by the Hot Tub, carefully abide by them at ALL TIMES.
- Please do not hesitate to contact as with any problems that may arise with our Holiday home during your stay. We will do our upmost to correct any problems as soon as possible.